Friday, January 14, 2011

JD on the Rocks !!!

One evening, was playing for so long
a gal came upto me looking for her song
asked her to give me sometime
and there she left with a glass of wine
all alone sitting in a corner
sipping her drink to make herself bit warmer


Lost in herself , she was looking betrayed
Last Christmas the very next song I played
She turned and gave me a glance
beats were different with a hint of trance


I was waiting for her all this while
and she left with a secret smile
that evening I played her song twice
and I kept her promise with no price
She used to call me DJ
but m hardly the Don Juan she was waiting for
I used to call her JD
forget Jack Daniels, she takes me high even more

Went there one evening after so long
M no more there playing any song
She still comes but the guy is different
plays Last Christmas, like a trend

Days ve gone and time has changed
Like spirits together in a blend
Today in the pub DJ ain't the same
but still JD on the rocks s evident !!!

1 comment: