Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ohh..don't look at me again..I don't 've another heart to lose :)

it was a vivid dawn
was sitting in my lawn
got struck with the word love
wen i saw a pair of white dove
a question popped up in my mind
like a shot of tequila with lime

and i asked myself if m in love..

a face appeared and i was fine
felt like m on cloud 9
well..she s sensuous.. she s divine
she s more effective than the red wine
mesmerizing eyes i cud only see
yah u r the one i really need

and i asked myself is this love..

was lost in ur thoughts and the time flew
somebody plz give me any clue
wen u look at me i feel i m alive
i cud see u from the corner of my eyes
wen u talk i feel i can listen
u r the one whom m totally missin

and i asked myself is this love

love ur eyes n the way u dress
yah babe ur my best
my love for u is killing me
ohh god wats happenin to me
my heart beats and beats for u
my heart aches and aches for u
my heart thumps and thumps only for u
got an answer..and its true
baby i cant take my eyes off of u
n i said to myself..yah babe m truly in love with u..
m dumbstruck n nervous wen u r around
all i can hear is ur sound
listening to blues n having booze
Ohh..don't look at me again..I don't 've another heart to lose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment