Friday, July 24, 2009

Am I ?


It was so cold in London. The greatest night London had ever seen. Fireworks and it was snowing too. The scenery was amazing. I had never seen fireworks n snowfall complementing each other..it was sooo beautiful. I was waiting for him at London Eye - an extraordinary symbol for an extraordinary city. He was leaving for India. It was our last meet at London. After an hour of wait I saw him coming. God , I was so excited. He had brought my favorite yellow daffodils. After giving them he said his flight was about to leave in 2 hours for India. We hugged and left. I felt like going along with him forever. He said he would call from there and we would marry soon. I was so happy that night and sad too as m not goin to see him for a long time.
His name is Armaan.
I went home that night right after he left. I told my parents about him. They asked hell lot of questions relating to him. What is his religion? What does he do? Since how long you two are seeing each other? Blah blah blah...i was fed up of answering them. No matter i was born n brought up here in London but my mom n dad were behaving typically like Indian parents.
I was waiting for his call. But he dint. I was so upset n annoyed, didnt have my dinner. Few days passed then weeks I was living with fear inside my mind. Did he meet an accident? Did he marry someone else? These thoughts flooded my mind.
I left for the place where he was staying. From a neighbour I got his India's number. I made a call immediately n asked for him. He was staying at Bangalore with parents. He told he was too busy with business so cudn make a call n apologised too. He asked me to come over to India n we would marry soon.
I was so excited. I told my parents, but they refused. I left my parents n booked my flight tikts to India. They blatantly told me never to come back to them.
My flight landed at Bangalore airport. I looked for him at airport but he didnt come to receive me. I called him immediately. He said he cudn come over to take me coz of his tight schedule and said that he would call me at evening. I went straight to a hotel n booked a room for me. We met at CCD at MG Road. It was so good to see hi again.
Then he told me that he was married and had a kid too. I was shocked. Tears of distrust was running all over my cheeks. And he told me dat he was a muslim. He said that he lied to me as I was a Punjabi and my parents would never allow marrying a Muslim. And his real name was Arshid. I felt like cheated. What would I do?? Where would I go?? Again all thoughts were running into my mind. Gosh, I was being fooled n used by him and i was totally unaware of it.
I cudn go back so i decided that i would not let him escape so easily, I asked him to leave his wife n marry me. He asked me to wait for a month then he would tell and confirm after asking his family.
I joined a call center in Bangalore. Since I wasn graduate I got this job by faking documents to them. These all backgroud check n verification would take atleast a month and by that time i would leave this job on my own. I met a guy while attendin interview for this call center job. He helped me in faking documents. I told him all about my personal life story n my purpose to be here in Bangalore. He asked me why i wudn leave for London to my parents. They wud forgive me. But i was too scared n also mentally prepared watever things wud happen i ll never go back.
I used to roam around with him during breaks..faggin..havin lunch together.
My company asked me to produce originals which i cudn n i lost my job finally. My friend also left for his native n now i didnt ve any option.
Armaan (Arshid) called me and asked me he wud marry me but i ve to convert into muslim and he wud stay 4 days with him wife n 3 days with me. He got me a place to stay in front of his house. His family has agreed to his decision.
I ve three more days to go. Now i ve nowhere to go. This s my only option.
I ve made up my mind and I am goin to marry him. I dont know wat m i doin with my own life.
Am i too dependent on him??
or
am I ?

3 comments:

  1. Guys... mera shak sai tha.... ASIM is GAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abe isko character mein ghusna kehte hain..teri tarah kisi ki g**d mein ghusna nahin..samjha kukkur :P

    ReplyDelete